1st place winner out of 6 iherb Vinegars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We bought and tried 6 different iHerb Vinegars... After tasting and smelling all 6 Vinegars, we have ranked them from most favourite to least favourite... TOP 3 FAVOURITES (very excellent) 1st - Spectrum Naturals Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 2nd - Dynamic Health Laboratories (*clean, good taste) 3rd - Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 4th - Jarrow Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) Disappointments: 5th - Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) 6th - Eden Foods, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) We will purchase spectrum naturals from now on. ...Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good Product, Plenty of Mother

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several brands and I'm not sure which is best. This one doesn't seem to offer anything different for the price difference but there is plenty of the "mother"- unfiltered bits in this vinegar which makes it desirable. I mix it with juice and sometimes water. It's great!

The BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one is by far the BEST A.C.V.! Much better than the Bragg one. Will continue to buy this. :)

great

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it as an alternative to another very popular apple vinegar on iherb and it is just as great. Mostly i use it in my morning "magic water" together with lemon juice, aloe vera juice and honey.

Awesome taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion, this organic unpasteurized apple cider vinegar tastes awesome! I find the taste very smooth and balanced. I feel good after drinking this vinegar.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my hair

Spectrum Naturals, Organic Unpasteurized Apple Cider Vinegar, Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good vinegar.Better to do the most. Cheaper and more at minimal cost