The best tasting organic, unrefined, virgin coconut oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is awesome coconut oil...you won't be disappointed. I stir 1-2 tsp into my morning chai to ward off Alzheimers. Great for skin, hair, and cooking, too. I have read that unrefined is the way to go.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Use it for everything! Smells great too. Will need more soon :P

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge fan of coconut oil for all of its many health benefits including helping me to maintain a high, yet healthy fat intake level & for its nourishing, skin softening properties. This coconut oil is un refined & works well in baked goods and for use in low temperature sauteing. I've used it to spread on low carb biscuits & it is really tasty. Not as coconutty flavored as some brands but definitely delicious! I would purchase again & today, I AM purchasing again!

We are thankful for this Product.

Posted by kenandkumiko on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We use it for skincare and for cooking. 毎日、料理やスキンケアに使っています。味も大好きで、安心して使えて体にとても良くてこれなしは考えられません。

Perfect

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just what i was looking for.

Good for everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love love love coconut oil. This product is particulary good because it is unrefined. I used it as both a food product and for hair/skin care. For cooking, it is great over medium heat. I also add little to my coffee for added sweetness.

it smells so well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Fresh! and it smells so well

Seems to be a great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Member of the family is taking Spectrum Virgin Coconut Oil and Healthy Origins 30 billion Probiotic for 3-4 weeks, looks it work as expected.

WONDERFUL OIL!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best oil. I use it with baking soda for face and brushing my teeth! AND IT IS WONDERFUL ON POPCORN!! :)

Good Product.