Strong yet nuanced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is quite strong, but has all the nuances you should expect from high quality natural vanilla. Simply superb. You don't need to add much, so the taste of alcohol is undetectable - even in desserts you're not going to heat up. One small detail: the cardboard disk in the cap can stick to the bottle, so wipe the bottle's mouth after use.

The best Vanilla extract i have tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am certainly going to buy more of this in the future. Be aware when you are going to buy Vanilla Products, that you buy extract, and not essence. Essence has a artificial flavor - extract taste like pure Vanilla in Your cakes.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure I'll buy it again. Perfect for baking cookies.

Best Vanilla Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Out of all the different vanilla extracts sold on this site, I like this one the best.

From Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good taste. Use a lot of flavoring cakes, creme brulee, etc.. good price

Asqueroso - Disgusting stuff

Posted by elbeautyblogdeeli on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me cuesta creer que este producto tenga tantas reseñas positivas. Recibí un frasco del extracto de vainilla más asqueroso que he probado en mi vida. Tiene un olor y un sabor como a madera, amargo y rancio, no se notan para nada las notas dulces y cremosas de la vainilla. Primero pensé que me estaba costando acostumbrarme porque no estoy acostumbrada a los extractos de vainilla 100% naturales, así que lo probé en una crema pastelera que hice y la tuve que tirar entera porque sabía a rayos. Ni siquiera tengo manera de saber si el producto que recibí estaba caducado porque no marcaba nada ni en el frasco ni en la caja, así que ha acabado en la basura. **** I truly can't believe this product has so many positive reviews!!! I received a bottle of the vilest tasting vanilla extract I've ever come across. The smell (and taste) is woodsy, bitter and rancid, no sweet and creamy notes at all. I first thought I couldn't manage to like it because I'm not used to 100% natural vanilla extracts, so I gave it a go and used some on my pastry cream. I had to throw it all out, the taste was disgusting, it tasted like it had gone off!!! And besides that I don't have the possibility to check if my extract had already expired as there's no any validity date printed on the box or in the bottle, just a field where you can write down the date you opened the product. So I don't really know if I was sent an defective item or if it's simply that bad.

In baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Need to use quite a bit to feel the flavour.

Loving it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really good for baking goodies. So far tried also in coffee and low carb-low fat muffins. Will buy again!

Poor smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like this product, since it smell like alcohol and too thin, I can't any taste of vanilla!