Great great taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nature's plus is a great company and that meal replacement tastes soooo good! Another good vegetarian and gluten free protein meal is by Thorne Research, VegaLite, Plant-Based Performance Protein Complex Chocolate. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The best MR shake out there!

Posted by Reviewer2329983 on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, easy to mix, love it!!!

Nature's Plus Spirutein

Posted by giorgosdelta on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm very satisfied of Spirutein quality, a great energy natural supplement, as well as for iherb's services! Thanks a lot!

Very yummy.

Posted by Reviewer2341242 on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this flavor. It tastes great, and has tiny little crunchies so it's kind of like biting into bits of real fruit.

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer1379244 on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a bunch of flavours and really wanted to like the strawberry which I didnt really (it tasted a little artificial) But this cherry flavour is absolutely delicious! I like the chocolate and vanilla flavours too the pina colada and peach but I think this is my favourite now!

Spiru-Tein Cherries Jubilee

Posted by Reviewer2551634 on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This flavor is yummie!! I prefer Spiru-Tein over any other protein powders because it whips up high and thick when blending it with a hand held mixer. The texture and taste is very important. All the flavors are good. However, this is our favorite.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Probably too much sugar to be too healthy. A real treat though. Mix with tons of fruit... heaven. Whole family loves it.

Best tasting protein drink I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2380007 on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this flavor. I mix it with just water. I've been taking this product for several weeks and I feel more energetic. I take it mainly to supplement my protein intake and not as a weight loss aid. However, I think it's helping me loose weight since the drinks are very filling.

High protein energy meal

Posted by Reviewer2760079 on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Super! Will buy again:)

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2735759 on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I drink this daily, I add frozen berries and yogurt. Great energy drink.

1 2