Help

I am very delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can use the product of this place very in peace. In addition, the correspondence is careful, too and feels good faith with swiftness. In addition, I will use it.

My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered both this flavor and the Cookies & Cream flavor, and both are fantastic. They make great protein shakes, and blend up to be light a fluffy milk-shake textured delights! Add a handful of spinach to the shake and you've got a great healthy treat! The only issue I take is with the sugar/fructose content- but it's well worth it. Perhaps the company will switch to agave or stevia in the future. Great product, great flavor!

like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is probably the best taste if you add greens and flax oil you cant even notice the strong taste of the greens and the flax oil..

Fight for my fair share

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a real winner among all the many varieties of protein shakes I've tried. It's great with milk, water or in a blender with ice cubes/liquid, tastes really different than the standard vanilla or chocolate, and digests without bloating. I made the mistake of fixing a shake of it for my 21 year old son and before I knew it, he was visiting me twice as often and took the rest home with him!

Nature's Plus Spirutein drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff--have had it as a quick breakfast on the go for years...and now having realized i can get it on iherb, all the better! Cheaper than at most stores AND delivered in a timely manner to my home!

SpiruTein Choc-Peanut Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product, super fast shipment, thanks!

When I need a treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Stuff is great... a little soymilk and a little ice in a blender and this is a real treat. Five stars!

great taste! great nutrition!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

great taste! great nutrition!

good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good-tasting combo vegetable protein at a good price. I have recently been using it in combination with other proteins, herbs, aminos, and vitamins in my custom morning meal-replacement shake.

Not too thrilled with the flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Nature's Plus spirutean and have been trying all the flavors. This one is definitely not one of the best.

1 2