SPIRU-TEIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This powder mixes extremely well in a shaker cup. The strawberry flavor is good and although i do not like fat free milk, I am able to use fat free milk with this product because it doesn't change the flavor of the drink. It is very filling and nutritious. I have tried other meal replacement shakes and so far this is my favorite. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the directions to use a heaping scoop so I just use a level scoop and it works out fine..... I did try a heaping scoop the first time but it seemed like it was too much. It's a very good meal replacement.

tasted so bad...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i bought this because of the good reviews...but the taste is really very very bad....there is just full of powder taste with no strawberry taste at all!

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I this really helps get me through the morning to lunch without the blood sugar crash I get from bagels or doughnuts.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for several months and so far the results have been excellent. I had my cholesterol checked a few weeks ago and it dropped over 50 points since last year. I don't think this drop is only due to the spirutean, but I'm sure it didn't hurt.

Product at better price than UK with good delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In UK Spirutein is more expensive than in US$; even after paying import duty & freight [rip off Britain]. I-Herb send promptly and DHL delivery is good. Remember you pay duty & freight in addition to cash price: but still cheaper than UK shop price.

El Salvador-Delicious flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has such a delicious flavor and mixes well with nuts and different fruits.

Delicious protein shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking one of these shakes for breakfast for about a month now and definitely feel better. The strawberry, in my opinion, is the best flavor, especially when mixed with pineapple or cranberry juice.

Eat less junk at work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started this product as a way to increase protein in order to fend off mid-day munchies at work. I ended losing 20 lbs. by not craving junk food snacks.

High Protein Energy Meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the the product. When I am hungry and want a special treat, I put a scoop of energy meal into a glass of almond milk. I mix it with a blender and it taste like a thick milkshake.

1 2 3