I LIKE IT, Great product...beneficial to all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Iyt's a GREAT product...it's only too bad that the mfg. and or distributor cannot reduce price for the Senior Citizens...it would truly Help considering the financial strain on our Senior population...Think about it...with the right advertising...Senior's would flock to your website to make orders to supplement their proper nutrition needs...;)!!!

Love, Love, Love Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein Rejuvenating Energy Formula, Delicious Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product really helps improve my energy level. I have spinal stenosis, fibromylagia and degenerative disc disease and some days are extremely difficult to get through because of lagging energy. I mix with frozen raspberries, almond milk and chia seeds. It's like a dessert and so nutritious.

excellent delivery to UK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Am based in Scotland. Iherb delivery went smoothly even got automated call to pay import tax. Highly recommend and will be a regular customer as prices beat anything Ive found in Uk

EXCELENTES PRODUCTOS SPIRUTEIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MUY BUENOS

great lunch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Energizing, easy to have around and healthy

not just for seniors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I could not believe how great this product tastes It says it is for seniors over 60 but I love it and I am no where near being a senior citizen. Mixed easily, love adding bandanna for a great quick low Cal breakfast.

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein Plus, Rejuvenating Energy Formula, Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The service I have received from iHerb is fantastic, I haven't seen a company to deliver that efficiently. Also I swear by this formula, it gives me so much energy. I highly recommend it. I will still continue to buy it.

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought different flavors so that I would not get tired of the same taste...I like the taste because I add greens and greens are a little strong..

Innesah, London, England, UK.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I aways use spirutein products and recomend to friends and family who are all impressed , I ordered this for a relative who trains quite hard and he noticed exellent benefits . For no extra cost it has a lot of very good supplementation , that is useful if you have a very active training program.

Mixes easy and taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mix in 1/2 cup water then add your favorite milk if you like. Easy to digest and taste great.

1 2