good for newborn but...

Posted by 5153565830555777101 on Oct 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the parts are so small that during or after wash i kept losing them and now i have lost the part that goes into the nose so i can't use it.

get the nasakleen

Posted by Reviewer2619847 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this thing is amazing. every parent of a baby needs something like this. it was impossible to use a bulb syringe on my baby's nose without at least one person holding him down since it was such torture for him. with this thing, he actually leans in and asks for more (he's 10mo now)! and it works so well, and you can clean it! wish i had purchased one four years ago. there are few things that are actually necessary to buy for a baby, but this has got to be one of them. i think i'll be buying these for all my pregnant friends now.

A MUST for babies!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2730230 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I have 7 month old twins and this is a god sent. It is so much more child friendly then the old school bulb syringe because YOU control the suction power. I love it so much I have bought 8 of them. I kept 3 for myself to make sure I always have one handy and the rest to give as baby shower presents. Usually babies scream like crazy when you suck their noses, but with this my boys don't put up any kind of a fuss. Perfect 10 to the person who desigened this wonderful product.

Works

Posted by 4639168192135231522 on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This nifty thing works... Though my baby dislikes having anything touching his nose, I was able to suck out softened mucus.

Very effective, very cheap, but..

Posted by KatySeventy on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's a mess cleaning out the used filters. Still, I'm very satisfied with this product.

Too mild

Posted by Reviewer2765016 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This aspirator is too mild. Apparently, it will be good for newborns but for my 2-year old it does not cope to clean the nose well.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1534708 on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this a lot with the baby being sick a lot the first years. I have tried other types without the sucking part but they did not work at all. The sucking seems a bit discusting to think about, but is works perfectly (with the filter attached) so you get nothing in your mouth.

great!!!!!!! for my babysw nose...

Posted by 5715922673047473053 on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

for my babysw nose...

must-have

Posted by TatianaNikolaevna on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

for children who still do not know how to clean the nose is very convenient and useful thing, perfectly clean when clogged nose! necessary thing when a small child

love it

Posted by Reviewer1983015 on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This prduct saved my baby's life!! I used it to suck all the muck out of his mouth when he could'nt breath I am going to buy one for each new mom i know!!

1 2