good for newborn but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the parts are so small that during or after wash i kept losing them and now i have lost the part that goes into the nose so i can't use it.

Brilliant Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My DDs are almost traumatized after using the traditional suction. This is much less invasive, less traumatic and very effective. I like to use after a couple drops of saline. Works very well to clear my little ones nose. Cleaning can be tricky- put it in a sterilize steamer and almost melted the tube... eek. A real must have baby nursery item!

get the nasakleen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this thing is amazing. every parent of a baby needs something like this. it was impossible to use a bulb syringe on my baby's nose without at least one person holding him down since it was such torture for him. with this thing, he actually leans in and asks for more (he's 10mo now)! and it works so well, and you can clean it! wish i had purchased one four years ago. there are few things that are actually necessary to buy for a baby, but this has got to be one of them. i think i'll be buying these for all my pregnant friends now.

A MUST for babies!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I have 7 month old twins and this is a god sent. It is so much more child friendly then the old school bulb syringe because YOU control the suction power. I love it so much I have bought 8 of them. I kept 3 for myself to make sure I always have one handy and the rest to give as baby shower presents. Usually babies scream like crazy when you suck their noses, but with this my boys don't put up any kind of a fuss. Perfect 10 to the person who desigened this wonderful product.

Very effective, very cheap, but..

Posted by KatySeventy on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's a mess cleaning out the used filters. Still, I'm very satisfied with this product.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This nifty thing works... Though my baby dislikes having anything touching his nose, I was able to suck out softened mucus.

Too mild

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This aspirator is too mild. Apparently, it will be good for newborns but for my 2-year old it does not cope to clean the nose well.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does the work!

Use it everyday

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pros Easy to use. Breath well helps baby to sleep and eat (breastfeeding). Happy baby! Cons Hard to clean.

Really really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product was real effective towards sucking out my baby's mucus and helped prevent it becoming phlegm in my baby's chest. Good value for money product that you must have if you have a young one!

1 2