My friend liked it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A friend of mine got this and she was able to quit several years of being on dangerous steroid inhalers which ruined her health. I then bought this for someone else as a gift.

happy with this

Posted by 5191351444925458148 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

a really good price and a great easy use for sinus problems I have them and the salt is very good and esay to use .

Salt Inhaler

Posted by Reviewer2400242 on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was a little worried about this product but my aunt using one and swears by it. I started using the first day received. My husband says I no longer wheeze at night. I have severe COPD. I have not had to use my nebulizer since I started use my salt pipe. My pulomary doctor says my lungs sound better than they have for a long time. The product is great

finally something that works

Posted by Reviewer2752606 on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After nearly three years of continual sinus infections and sinus surgery and tons of antibiotics, I am feeling better. For me, it has been a two-fold stragegy: Himalayan Salt Inhaler and Immune Response Sinus formula from Garden of Life). Due to the severity of my problem, I now take it one day at a time. I'm delighted that it is now 4 months without antibiotics and counting. The Himalayan Salt Air Inhaler is not placebo. It's been too long, and every day I feel the relief, the opening up of nasal passages, and stronger lungs as well. It is a simple solution. Those who think it has to be complicated, expensive, and in the form of a medicine (drug), please take note. I had been so negative, felt futile, but I thank my wife every day for watching T.V. and telling me about Himalayan Salt Air therapy. It is a Godsend.

Australia

Posted by Reviewer1992862 on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great works fantastic. Have used on an adult and a child. Easy to use love the product am about to buy another one

Himalayan Salt Inhaler

Posted by Reviewer1026239 on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It takes the place of my neti pot..I would boil water & being ever so careful. This is so easy to do..just inhale & exhale through the nose...Thank You

Glad I bought this!

Posted by Reviewer1417746 on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good little inhaler. Got it just in time for cold/flu season.

Good Product

Posted by 5759800442121438787 on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good Product

Himalayan Salt Air Inhaler

Posted by Reviewer1418703 on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product, great price, free shipping made it even better !!! Will buy again from this site for sure.

Too early to tell yet

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

But it is easy to use just at night while watching TV or reading. You can taste a bit of salt so it must be doing something. Will review again once I have used it longer.

1 2