Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent jam

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The raspberry is my favorite but I thought I would try this one and it is also quite good. I highly recommend this brand.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like the taste and the consistence...highly recommended.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a nostalgia taste of France with a rich, fox grapes (concord) sweetened black currant makes for quite a tasty combination i've combined it with Halva (sesame-seed spread) and it was really remarkable would definitely buy again, this is indeed a rare brand who doesn't use Sugar and not overly sweet

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very delicious

Black Currant Spread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a gift, so didn't open (but I wanted to!!!) Will order again. All St. Dalfour products are excellent.

Black Currant Fruit Spread

Posted by MacnAZ on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good tasting fruit spread! Non GMO Project Certified and no added sugar. Great product and a great company!

Delicious and rare black currant flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

St Dalfour black currant spread is very high quality. The distinctive flavor of black currant really shines here. This flavor is sometimes difficult to find in the US. I appreciate that iHerb offers it.

I'm addicted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best jam I've ever tasted. It's great with coconut butter on top of toast, as filling for crepes and mixed into oatmeal along with small pieces of walnuts. Low in sugar and lots of actual black currants. I just wanted to order a bunch of it but you guys are out. It's available at Whole Foods and health food stores as well but I love the convenience of having it delivered and with free shipping for $20 - unbeatable.

Posted by katiejeong on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty spread, not too sweet, with whole berries. Need to mix it before eating, because the most of berries are on the top, and underneath is a very tender and delicious jelly. I always have several jars of St. Dalfour spreads in my fridge, choose on of them depending on my mood.

1 2 3