Absolutely.......................

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the most wonderful Fruit Spread I have ever tried. Not sickly sweet like most spreads. The absolute best.

Super Great taste!!!! Must HAVE !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

taste so so so good!! Not too sweet and not too sour!! lots of whole Black Raspberries!! i used to eat this with my toast for whole year (every single day)when i was in Australia.and now back to my country i'm so happy i can order it online!!!!!! thanks iherb.com ~

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very very good, nutritive and delicious.

Good taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and no addiction of sugar

St Dalfour Black Raspberry

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only reason I don't like this is because there are whole fruits in it without much "jelly" around them and it is not spreadable.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it because it does not contain added sugar.

My husband's favorite.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This delicious jam brings back my husband's childhood memories of picking blackberries on his grandparents farm.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

All St. Dalfour fruit spreads are excellent. I recommend this one, the strawberry, and actually you can't go wrong with any of them.

always one jar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband likes this one so much that I have to always have a back-up in the cupboard. It works well on so many things besides toast.

Ssssoooo good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has got to be the best fruit spread I have ever tried. I've been eating it on the Mestemachers Whole Rye Bread, it legit taste like a Black Raspberry pie, so yummy. I will definitely purchase this flavor again and again. After trying and loving the Black Raspberry, I purchased the Wild Blueberry, and the Thick Apricot fruit spreads from Dalfour as well, gotta say both are pretty tasty too. I would recommend this brand to anyone who is looking for a delicious fruit spread, I would especially recommend the Black Raspberry one, definitely 5 star worthy.

1 2