Good value and delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The packaging is impressive. The product itself is easy to warm. This is a tasty meal option.

Great for lunch!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love all the St. Dalfour Gourmet on the Go flavors. This couscous is tangy and tasty, and is wonderful to throw in my lunch bag and go.

Best product by St. Dalfour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Stay away from their fish products or rather any canned seafood. This couscous item tastes great out of the can. Even better is that there are small things you can do to make it taste even better like adding olive oil. FIVE STARS.

Tasty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

and so convenient when I`m on the go.

Tastes amazing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love St. Dalfour packaged foods. These taste amazing. The right balance of sweet and savory in a cute little tin. I pack these to eat instead of having fast food. More affordable, and better for you.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very convenient side dish to take to work, and goes great with a salad for lunch. Besides being very tasty, it is a healthy carbohydrate alternative, and comes with a delicious vinegrette.

tasty!

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the only point is that raison is too strong.. but its still tasty anyways. I would try different flavour next time

good taste but too many kidney beans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is convenient and taste is good but there are too many kidney beans in it. I don't like them and indeed am allergic to them so after picking the beans out, it seems there isn't much else left to eat. Would prefer if they add more pepper and raisins in it

It's too sweet for my pallet.

Posted by Harpocrates on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm not big on it. I wish it was more of a Moroccan couscous with some meat or something. Didn't care for it. Way too sweet. I guess that it wasn't what I was expecting. My friend though absolutely loved it!