Disappointed: something's amiss here!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They don't taste French! And by that I mean they don't have that je ne sais quoi flavor that is in the blend of the oils in the Tuna and the Salmon ones. These lack flavor, I tried adding a little salt and that wasn't it. I added some kelp flakes and it was a bit better. I love the tuna one the best but I'm tired of fishing out endless kernels of GMO corn from that one. I don't really miss the fish, it's definitely the blend that's too bland. And I never ever use their packets of seasoning as their contents are either toxic or unappetizing and would ruin the flavor & healthiness of it all. Not sure that I will purchase this one again, for the same price I prefer to have the protein and of course the taste is so dreadfully bland!

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Much tastier than expected, great for on the go. I dont like the sauce, but it is healthier without it so its all good!

Perfect Office dinner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I order this to replace dinner when I work late in office. Carbs and vegetables to comfort your cravings.

Better than nothing

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is good enough to eat each pack when I have no time to cook healthy meal.

Great for quick meal on the go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Healthy and need no refrigeration until opened. Convenient for traveling.

Bought More

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was a big hit with everyone who tried it. Saved me from having to cook. May taste better chilled.

Quick, easy, and very tasty lunch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love all of these! This may be my favorite flavor - very tasty, and there is a lot of food packed in that ti! More than it seems at first glance!

Pasta & vegetables

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Grate taste just right for a low-calorie meal.

Great for on the go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

What a nice little meal it needed pepper in my opinion but is seasoned quite nicely and if you need to make a bigger meal out of it just add some more veggies and olives and you're good to go!

great