Yum

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Much tastier than expected, great for on the go. I dont like the sauce, but it is healthier without it so its all good!

Perfect Office dinner

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I order this to replace dinner when I work late in office. Carbs and vegetables to comfort your cravings.

Better than nothing

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is good enough to eat each pack when I have no time to cook healthy meal.

Disappointed: something's amiss here!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They don't taste French! And by that I mean they don't have that je ne sais quoi flavor that is in the blend of the oils in the Tuna and the Salmon ones. These lack flavor, I tried adding a little salt and that wasn't it. I added some kelp flakes and it was a bit better. I love the tuna one the best but I'm tired of fishing out endless kernels of GMO corn from that one. I don't really miss the fish, it's definitely the blend that's too bland. And I never ever use their packets of seasoning as their contents are either toxic or unappetizing and would ruin the flavor & healthiness of it all. Not sure that I will purchase this one again, for the same price I prefer to have the protein and of course the taste is so dreadfully bland!

St Dalfour Gourmet to Go

Posted by Reviewer2253753 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great idea. Very tasty and plentiful.

Surprisingly tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these Gourmet on the Go meals! Very convenient and surprisingly tasty and satisfying. The booklet that iherb sends with your order gives serving suggestions as well as on the product itself.

Wow! What a pleasant surprise.

Posted by notsteveaustin on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought these thinking they would be great to rotate into our family earthquake supplies, or to take camping. I found out they are good for even more. I just tried my first can. Its really good! Low fat too! According to my calculations one can is 4 weight watchers points. (pretty sure I did it corectly) I found a can makes a nice light meal. The condiment sauce was very sweet and I didnt use it. The fork worked, but was too small and I was really hungry so I used a regular one :-)

Delicious & Easy!

Posted by Reviewer2218688 on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wow - These are really good meals! We also love the wild salmon one too! Very easy and portable! I no longer have an excuse for eating badly on the fly! These are real life-savers for the pantry and emergency kit! AND they taste divine!

Good Combo

Posted by 4763703979014032150 on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The veggies and pasta go very good together. I know you are supposed to split the can, but we sometimes just use it as our main meal and each of us eat a full can. Excellent product.

great