รสอร่อย tasty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

รสอร่อย tasty.

Disappointing with St. Dalfour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 3 varieties of the St. Dalfour, Gourmet on the Go products since I'm a fan of French cuisine. However, upon tasting the Three Beans with Sweetcorn...I was very disappointed!!! It has a heavy canned food taste, mushy, and far from being gourmet quality. Decided to return the other 2 varieties without further trying. The postage cost to return the goods was half the cost of the total refund. Lesson learned....canned food is never a good substitute for fresh...even from the French! Iherb was very quick with the confirmation of the return and refund. Good company policy and will definitely order from iherb again.

Exellent Lunch Option

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor. I love this the best, but thus far I only tried two product in this catogory. A great lunch option for me as I am working in the military and almost never takes lunch break. It is so healthy and low cal. I hope it will help me with my weight control effort.

Tasty, healthy meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am single and do not like to cook. Also, I am busy most of the day on the computer. I like being able to open one of these meals and feel I am eating something healthy. I like beans and know they are high in protein. They are very good for mini-meals. If you want a full meal, you can put this onto a salad bed, add a slice of healthy bread, eat fruit, and so on.

Perfect combination of beans n corn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great snack, hits almost all the right spots. Beans are soft and corn is sweet and still a bit crunchy.

Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very convenient to have a ready cooked beans. It tastes good but a bit oily to me.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality beans and sweetcorn, quite a lot in a small tin and very tasty to go with any veggie.

Love the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved the product. It was easy to carry as a lunch on a go. Taste nice, good ingredients, good quality, will order that again. Even my fussy kids kept asking for it.

Great go to product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love to always keep some of this on hand as it is perfect for a quick snack or jazz it up and it makes an easy meal

great beans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I had been enjoying this product for quite awhile and then our store quite handling them. Did some searching and found them here. Hope to be ordering more. Good product!

1 2