New try

Posted by Reviewer1050148 on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do not like the taste of this, and after eating one can I was sick for a few hours until my body got rid of it.

Delicious authentic French food...but the GMO corn!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely truly delicious and tastes like authentic French food, it reminds me quite a bit of Salade Niçoise with the exquisite flavor of the oils and green beans with potatoes; this is something I have never tasted here in the States, and even the tuna is very different from American: I added a bit of a can of tuna and what a mistake, the flavors do not compare! The French tuna is excellent, very meaty and without a canned fishy taste. I am giving this 5 stars (for taste) but with reservations: the sweetcorn is GMO! If you don't know what GMOs are I urge you to watch the Vimeo by Jeffrey M Smith. And so I've been meticulously fishing out all the corn and this is a huge bother as there is a lot of corn, which is unnatural of classic French cuisine: unless it has sadly been introduced there in the last decades by Monsanto, French people simply do not eat corn has it has long been considered nothing but fattening pig feed in France and with good reasons! Luckily I've never cared for the taste, even before the 90's when it was turned GMO. My other gripe is that St. Dalfour touts itself as a healthy line but none of its foods are organic! And because I have MCS and organic foods are a must for my condition, I'm really torn here. I will probably purchase again as the taste is quite addictive, but will try to make this a rare occasional treat; also the pasta is white flour! Probably the least healthy thing on my diet but there is very little pasta.

Strange taste

Posted by Reviewer2364115 on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Weird taste. Won't buy again.

Good emergency food | Possible GMO Alert: corn, xantham and guar gums

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I myself am gluten free, but I have bought these for my spouse and other family members. All like it! The tuna is wild caught and dolphin safe. Extra virgin olive oil. Mostly excellent ingredients; however, not organic. Sweet corn grown in France is not GMO. They have only approved GMO corn for animal feed; however, it is possible that they import the sweet corn. I have contacted St Dalfour to inquire about GMOs and BPA. When I hear back, I will update this review.

excellent meals on the go

Posted by Reviewer1083106 on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This I buy to keep as for emergencies or when I am on the go and they taste yummy.

Excellent Food Product!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy these gourmet meals and use these all the time at work when I can't get away for lunch. These meals are very satifying and taste wonderful considering they are a canned product. I don't even heat them up, just open the can and enjoy! Super convenient. My favorites are the Tuna and Pasta, with Wild Alaskan salmon as my second choice - but have tried them all and all are just simply delicious. Also with hurricane season coming up, stocking in a supply to have on hand...just in case! Highly recommend. RL in North Carolina

Tuna & Pasta

Posted by Reviewer2253753 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was the first Gourmet on the go I purchased and remains my favorite. I just had to try all after this. Low carbs, low calories and tasty. Yummmm

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these Gourmet on the Go meals! Very convenient and surprisingly tasty and satisfying.

wow!

Posted by Reviewer2236355 on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

just great

Delicious! Just Logged on to Order More!

Posted by Reviewer2155210 on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I plan to order a few packs for bug-out bags, perfect food, comes with salt and pepper and a little fork in each pack. Also great for quick snack anytime, room temp tastes great. I highly recommend these for food storage/go bags, office and anytime snacks!

1 2 3