Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

รสอร่อย

Fulfilling meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the more filling meals in a can. Taste is alright. Definitely can be a meal replacement if needed. Find that the grain is undercooked as it is more than a bit al-dente to the bite

St Dalfour, Gourmet on the Go--all products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All the St. Dalfour Gourmet on the Go products are great--tasty. They are novel and useful gifts for someone who has everything. I particularly appreciate that there are no heavy spices, preservatives or chemicals. They make wonderful and healthy meals and/or snacks. My only concern is that the expiration date on these cans are not visible unless you break open the package, which is so well done. Kept intact, the outer boxes are convenient to store in your cupboard. These products would be perfect if the expiration date is stamped on the outer box or the cans repositioned in the box to display the expiration date without tearing the plastic wrapping.

Interesting food product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like whole grains and bean mixtures so I thought I would like Gourmet on the Go whole grain and beans. I liked that they are packaged in 6 cans, making them easy to heat and serve. This mixture has a bit of a strange taste to it. It may be due to the packaging process or maybe just the seasonings used but it differently had a little "something" off about it. I am going to try another of the cans again but create my own sauce to mix with it to see if that helps with the strange taste.

Delicious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty, healthy and convenient on the go. Helps me save money and steer clear of junk food.

Quick, nutritious lunch.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I take these to work as a veggie lunch option. The separate sauce packet is nice for those limiting their salt intake.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good