Вкусно! It is tasty!

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Вкусное варенье! Идеально подходит для тостов. Для России экзотика. :) Tasty jam. Is ideally suited for toasts. For Russia exotic :)

Вкусно / tasty

Posted by AmberCat on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Мне много раз попадал пробник этого мармелада в посылках. Приятный свежий цитрусовый вкус, не слишком сладкий. Хорошо подходит к блинам, оладьям, пончикам. I founded probe of this marmalade in my packages many times. It have a nice fresh citrus flavor and not too sweet. It well suits for pancakes, muffins, donuts.

Delicious!

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious! I love this. Great with natural yoghurt.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All of their conserves are good. However, they are a bit too sweet for my taste.

Just OK

Posted by 5578312729698486480 on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Product is close to expiration date. Flavor has suffered.

****

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like orange marmelade, minus the overly sugary sweetness. Nice on toast and fresh rolls - with butter of course! I appreciate the low amount of sugars (carbs), even though this should still be taken only in moderation.

Delicious Jam!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I had heard of Kumquat, I have never tasted the fruit and was interesting to see what it tasted like. I've purchased other St. Dalfour products, including their jams, before so was naturally interested when I saw this Kumquat fruit spread to give it a try. Must admit it has a very distinctive flavor and quite good. I like oranges and it reminds me of an orange marmalade but with a distinctive orange flavor. If you like anything with orange, give it a try - it may surprise you like it surprised me!!! RL in NC

Great tastec

Posted by 4775268998956846312 on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2989700 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this Jam however I can buy in supermarket and much cheaper.

Delicious and no added sugar!

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just love the taste of the st. dalfour jams and the no added sugar is a major selling point for me. sweet with a bit of tang and chunks of natural fruit.

1 2 3