great value, bitter taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i'm a huge fan of marmalade. it's terribly delicious and i could consume a whole jar with crackers and bread. i was really excited to find a non-sugary, naturally sweetened kind. and i've enjoyed other st. dalfour jams. perhaps it was all my years accustomed to white-sugary (unhealthful) marmalades, but this product just did Not do it for me. i did not enjoy it. the sweetness level is fine, not overly sweet - very mild. however, the taste is very bitter. the bitterness overwhelms everything else, even when added to foods and used in dressings/etc. also, i particularly love lots of peel in my marmalade, and the ratio in this product was lacking. it's a pass.

DELICIOUS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We love orange marmalade in our house. Most don't have enough peel in them for our taste. This has a large quantity of peel and a not too sweet taste. My husband is diabetic and we are happy this does not have added sugar. Highly recommended.

Very GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this marmalade better than several I have tried because it has more orange rind (but not a LOT) and the first ingredient listed IS oranges vs. sugar. It has a subtle flavor and is not too sweet, but I wish it had MORE rind and a bit stronger orange flavor. I will buy it again but not enthusiastically. Maybe I'll add some orange rind and juice on my own.

Taste like homemade !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I never like too much sweetness so I like it very much. Taste like real orange.

wasn't sealed properly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The jam is delicious but it wasn't sealed properly. It was leaking. When jars are air tight sealed, the top of the cap is suck in. In this case, our cap was already popped up before opening it.

Blah!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love orange marmalade but this recipe needs help! The consistency was mushy not jam or jelly like, then the taste was flat or rather near tasteless.

The Very Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I order from you guys because no one in Austin Texas carries it anymore; everything else in your product line but this. It is hands down the very best orange marmalade that I know of--very orangey with lots of rind and not too sweet.

St. Dal four orange marmalade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Purely delicious.

This is the best jam!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Super god!

Tangy, flavourful, and no added sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The title says it all. They're the reasons I love all Dalfour jams. The orange marmalade is particularly nice since it's got big chunks of orange rind in it - goes great in my plain yogurt in the morning.

1 2 3