great value, bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer2254025 on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i'm a huge fan of marmalade. it's terribly delicious and i could consume a whole jar with crackers and bread. i was really excited to find a non-sugary, naturally sweetened kind. and i've enjoyed other st. dalfour jams. perhaps it was all my years accustomed to white-sugary (unhealthful) marmalades, but this product just did Not do it for me. i did not enjoy it. the sweetness level is fine, not overly sweet - very mild. however, the taste is very bitter. the bitterness overwhelms everything else, even when added to foods and used in dressings/etc. also, i particularly love lots of peel in my marmalade, and the ratio in this product was lacking. it's a pass.

DELICIOUS!

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We love orange marmalade in our house. Most don't have enough peel in them for our taste. This has a large quantity of peel and a not too sweet taste. My husband is diabetic and we are happy this does not have added sugar. Highly recommended.

Very GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this marmalade better than several I have tried because it has more orange rind (but not a LOT) and the first ingredient listed IS oranges vs. sugar. It has a subtle flavor and is not too sweet, but I wish it had MORE rind and a bit stronger orange flavor. I will buy it again but not enthusiastically. Maybe I'll add some orange rind and juice on my own.

Taste like homemade !

Posted by 5487413228119129686 on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I never like too much sweetness so I like it very much. Taste like real orange.

wasn't sealed properly

Posted by 5000644410622320723 on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The jam is delicious but it wasn't sealed properly. It was leaking. When jars are air tight sealed, the top of the cap is suck in. In this case, our cap was already popped up before opening it.

Blah!!!

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love orange marmalade but this recipe needs help! The consistency was mushy not jam or jelly like, then the taste was flat or rather near tasteless.

Great Marmalade

Posted by Reviewer1902839 on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife loves this product and it's getting harder to find in retail stores. iHerb sells it and at a great price.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOVE every flavor

SUPERB

Posted by Reviewer2013980 on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT TASTE, QUALITY, THICK AND RICH. DELICIOUSL

Incredibly good!

Posted by Reviewer1508978 on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love love this product! As a marmalade freak, I've tasted different kinds of marmalade from many companies. I must say I found this one to have by far the most delicious taste. Not too sweet, not too bitter... perfectly balanced. Reasonably priced too.

1 2 3