St. Dalfour, Organic, Black Cherry Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tea leaf was top quality, refreshing, Spicy, with nice aroma of black cherry and clean-tasting, this is a unique Black Cherry tea, I'm sure that tea-lovers of all kinds will love it..

Yes has a good flavor

Posted by jodeeharding on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quality tea

Good tea!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lots of cherry flavour. I like it a lot!

Tastes good

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant taste, will buy again.

no black cherry flavor

Posted by 4724072571779848440 on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This only tastes like black tea to me - I cannot taste any black cherry flavor in this tea at all.

St Dalfour Black Cherry Tea

Posted by 5365088312218286822 on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been hanging on to the last of my St Dalfour Black Cherry Tea bag for more years than I would ever care to admit, simply because I could not bear the thought of forgetting to buy more. And for so many years, I have been searching for this tea locally, without any luck whatsoever. So, I finally 'bit the bullet' and went online. I am so grateful to have finally found this tea, and relish every sip, mostly out of knowing and appreciating what a truly fine tea it is. Thank you for providing such a fine tea!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1126455 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Loved it!

None to almost none black cherry added

Posted by Reviewer2017314 on Jan 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried two tea bags so far. Unfortunately there was no black cherry flavor from the first tea. The second tea I could tell it was different than plain Ceylon tea but with maybe a drop of black cherry juice. Yes a single drop. While I would say it's good Ceylon tea, it's definitely not black cherry tea. It's ceylon tea with a maybe a drop of fruit juice.

Good black tea with a subtle aroma of cherry

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a really nice tea, good black tea with a subtle aroma of cherry. The aroma is natural, it is complex like a smell of the very cherry, it’s s kernel and cherry leaves. It’s not bitter. I put one packet per kettle and it makes a good strong brew with great colour.

st dalfour organic black cherry tea

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good flavor. it's tasty and robust. goes well with sugar and milk.