Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favourite blueberry sauce.

Organic, Twice as Nice and Tastes Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the first time today. Must say that I thought from the reviews that I've read that this would be good and I was correct, it is really tasty. Plan on using this for my non-fat greek Fage yogurt. Yummy and no bad stuff in it. Thank you iHerb for bringing good tastes to my life!

Perfect for pancakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My family and I use this for our pancakes. It is much healthier than maple syrup.

High quality, excellent taste, good price.

Posted by Rosiee on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This sauce has very nice taste and it really (for me) isn't too sweet and the fact, that grape juice is used to sweeten it is very good fact to hear, although stevia might have been even better choice. But still - the Glycemic Index is low enough and I like to consume it with yogurt/cereal/ice cream topping etc.

Blueberry Blues-Buster

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It would be hard for this flavorful sauce to not bring a smile to anyone's face. Rich blueberry flavor and sweetness. Although naturally sweetened, it still has more sugar than I prefer for the 2TBS serving (25 g). I am happy with 2 tsp at a time and only 8.33 grams of sugar. Unlike a previous reviewer, I am extremely happy that they chose organic grape juice to sweeten it over stevia. Stevia has a nasty taste and may be dangerous in larger quantities. Love that this product is 100% organic. This is new for St. Dalfour. Non-GMO of course! Can't wait to have this over buckwheat pancakes. We've been using it on yogurt for now.

Simply Super!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought the first but definitely also buy the other tastes. Goes great with yogurt

Blueberry sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really tasty sauce! Love it!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with St. Dalfour products - so so so so nice!

Tasty and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Real blueberry taste. Like it really much.

Very good