I Love this tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As a serious tea drinker for thirty years I have found this company's products to be superior to most other bagged teas out there. There is consistency and freshness which is very reassuring to me as a consumer. What more can I say. I discovered this tea about 5 years ago and I'm hooked. I even pack it to bring on trips,so yes,I do think it's great tea.

interesting tea

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is nice and strong enough. That's why I'm making 2 teacups from 1 teabag. Such sugarless tea is light and perfect to drink it with desserts and dried fruits.

샹달푸 클래식 브렉퍼스트 진짜 좋아요

Posted by iherber on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

지난번엔 얼그레이 샀다가 완전 망해서 몇개 못먹고 버렸는데 (이거 저거 잡스러운 맛이었음) 이건 진짜 좋네요 우유에도 잘 우러나서 더 좋아요 뜨거운 우유 200ml에 이거 하나 넣고 우려서 꿀 한스푼 딱 타서 마시면 진짜 맛있어요

Bags Break

Posted by VictoriaJane on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bags break too easily and you end up with floaties. Not my cup of tea ;) (I know I'm so punny)

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE this tea!

organic classic breakfast tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the flavor is great. it has just the right strength - not as wimpy as lipton's, but not too strong. what i didn't like was that the individual tea bags leak tea leaves into the cup. a few times i had to dump the tea and start over again because there were too many floating leaves. i still would buy this brand for the good taste, but i wish that the bags would be a bit stronger.

Good tasting tea for the price.

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea is pretty good in the taste department and it's also organic so you won't have to worry about drinking pesticides.This tea along with St. Dalfour's Ceylon Tea are good for brewing kombucha and is primarily why I bought this tea.

Hearty breakfast tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoy this English breakfast tea. It makes for a wonderful start to my day. Love that it is an organic product and priced just right.

yummy, strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great tea

Lovely Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Probably one of the nicest Organic teas I have tried. Some don't taste very strong but this one is very good.