I Love this tea!

Posted by Reviewer3196729 on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As a serious tea drinker for thirty years I have found this company's products to be superior to most other bagged teas out there. There is consistency and freshness which is very reassuring to me as a consumer. What more can I say. I discovered this tea about 5 years ago and I'm hooked. I even pack it to bring on trips,so yes,I do think it's great tea.

interesting tea

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is nice and strong enough. That's why I'm making 2 teacups from 1 teabag. Such sugarless tea is light and perfect to drink it with desserts and dried fruits.

샹달푸 클래식 브렉퍼스트 진짜 좋아요

Posted by iherber on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

지난번엔 얼그레이 샀다가 완전 망해서 몇개 못먹고 버렸는데 (이거 저거 잡스러운 맛이었음) 이건 진짜 좋네요 우유에도 잘 우러나서 더 좋아요 뜨거운 우유 200ml에 이거 하나 넣고 우려서 꿀 한스푼 딱 타서 마시면 진짜 맛있어요

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1694013 on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE this tea!

organic classic breakfast tea

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the flavor is great. it has just the right strength - not as wimpy as lipton's, but not too strong. what i didn't like was that the individual tea bags leak tea leaves into the cup. a few times i had to dump the tea and start over again because there were too many floating leaves. i still would buy this brand for the good taste, but i wish that the bags would be a bit stronger.

Good tasting tea for the price.

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea is pretty good in the taste department and it's also organic so you won't have to worry about drinking pesticides.This tea along with St. Dalfour's Ceylon Tea are good for brewing kombucha and is primarily why I bought this tea.

Organic morning tea at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1864655 on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Organic tea provided at a great price. This is a morning tea that I always try to keep on hand. My husbands favorite.

good tea

Posted by Reviewer1238952 on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Strong and smooth.

Nice taste

Posted by Revron on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually drink this tea after a heavy meal. Like the taste - weaker than twinings (I think so). But I use this as it is Organic. iHerb - fantastic service. Thanks.

Great morning with this product!

Posted by Fantasy on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

mmmm I loved this breakfast tea, just had my first cup of it with a touch of milk. Tasted like "real" tea and is definitively a product I'd re-order