Fab

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand. Nice clean flavor and organic too. I used to buy another brand from China but I have problems trusting their organic policies. I Herb has the best prices of this anywhere. Thank you!

excellent green tea

Posted by Reviewer1587798 on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I drank Prince of Peach (taidz pai) for many years, first in China then in the US. When iHerb was sold out, I tried Dalfour, whose fruit preserves I already admired. Turns out to be a fine green tea that does not upset my stomach (as P of P sometimes does). I infuse in warm water (not hot) for 15 minutes or so while I eat my breakfast and drink my orange juice. This is really green tea, not white tea.

Great Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer3076159 on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a wonderful flavor. Be sure to remove the tea bag after about 2 minutes for the best taste.

Om nom nom nom nom nom! (Slurp!)

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

That's the sound I make when I drink this stuff, and I'm not really a tea drinker - but it's pretty good. I make it as directed but I let the bag soak for a little longer since I like it a little bitter, I usually tea-bag it a few times - I like tea-bagging - And it really squeezes every last drop of flavor out. I sweeten it with a bit of honey (or stevia if you're some new age mainstream hipster). In summer, I let it cool off and have it with some ice - It makes great iced tea and is very refreshing, it also mixes good with Maker's 46 and a splash of peach schnapps.

Great Tasting Tea!

Posted by 5138831627944119397 on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very nice, smooth tasting green tea.

Organic

Posted by Didokitty on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice green tea. I usually don´t sweeten it, but my husband sweetens it with a bit of honey.

Not bitter

Posted by Reviewer1583532 on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a big green tea fan but need the mid-afternoon lift. This is the least bitter tasting of any green tea I've tried.

hi

Posted by 4993442672071195237 on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product nice tast i recommend it. thanx

excellent green tea

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The St. Dalfour is good green tea.

just a regular green tea

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

just a regular green tea nothing special, once you taste loose tea and green japanese tea , this kind of tea is no longer any special