Fab

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand. Nice clean flavor and organic too. I used to buy another brand from China but I have problems trusting their organic policies. I Herb has the best prices of this anywhere. Thank you!

excellent green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I drank Prince of Peach (taidz pai) for many years, first in China then in the US. When iHerb was sold out, I tried Dalfour, whose fruit preserves I already admired. Turns out to be a fine green tea that does not upset my stomach (as P of P sometimes does). I infuse in warm water (not hot) for 15 minutes or so while I eat my breakfast and drink my orange juice. This is really green tea, not white tea.

Great Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a wonderful flavor. Be sure to remove the tea bag after about 2 minutes for the best taste.

Om nom nom nom nom nom! (Slurp!)

Posted by KillerBunny on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

That's the sound I make when I drink this stuff, and I'm not really a tea drinker - but it's pretty good. I make it as directed but I let the bag soak for a little longer since I like it a little bitter, I usually tea-bag it a few times - I like tea-bagging - And it really squeezes every last drop of flavor out. I sweeten it with a bit of honey (or stevia if you're some new age mainstream hipster). In summer, I let it cool off and have it with some ice - It makes great iced tea and is very refreshing, it also mixes good with Maker's 46 and a splash of peach schnapps.

This is not green tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually drink Tazo green tea but I wanted to try new product at this time. This is not tasty at all and doesn't taste like green tea. What is this tea?! If you expect green tea taste, don't waste your money.

USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF EXISTING OFFERS!*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you would like to get the best deal, USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF YOUR EXISTING OFFERS!* YOU ARE WELCOME! 👍😉

Great Tasting Tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very nice, smooth tasting green tea.

Organic

Posted by Didokitty on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice green tea. I usually don´t sweeten it, but my husband sweetens it with a bit of honey.

Not bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a big green tea fan but need the mid-afternoon lift. This is the least bitter tasting of any green tea I've tried.

hi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product nice tast i recommend it. thanx