Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent I used it for my self made yogurt.

Great taste!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my oatmeal to sweeten it, and it tastes great! I love it, it's completely natural and low GI.

Sweet Strawberries in a Squeeze

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this in the hopes of using it to decorate a cake. However, the squeeze hole is too large to control lettering...would still need a pastry decorator. Even in blobs it was a nice touch on the whipped cream topping of freshly made strawberry shortcakes. We also use it as a yogurt and ice cream topping. It's so wonderful to see St. Dalfour going organic with some of their products. Even though this is sweetened with grape juice instead of sugar it still contains a lot of sugar. 24 grams per 2 Tablespoons. I find a tsp or two plenty for me. Since there are 3 tsps per TBS that would be about 4 grams of sugar per tsp--8 grams for my 2 tsps--no so bad. Don't miss that it's 100% organic.

Love the taste of strawberries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seriously, this is amazing! So much better than other fatty sauces with preservatives and added sugar. This is 100% natural and I love it.

I like it

Posted by lillanne on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use to buy some of the St. Dalfour product in the store and love the jam, so thats why I tried this one. It is very good - and more healthy as I have understood it.

Jordbær saus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Jordbær saus grei nok. men karamel sausen i samme merke er mye mye bedre

This is more like jam than sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste and constistency is exactly like jam. I wanted sauce to pour over my korean patbingsoo dessert but this won't work.

Fantastic! I mix a little in a kid protein shake to make it taste better!

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yum!

Excellent Replacement!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and delicious replacement for regular jams and jellies loaded with high fructose corn syrup and other unhealthy ingredients. No artificial ingredients or preservatives. Only 3 or 4 natural ingredients that you can pronounce and recognize. Easy to use squeeze bottle. No knife needed to spread. A little goes a long way! Just drizzle on toast, over pancakes, over ice cream and MMMMmmmm!!!

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good sauce suitable for all deserts.

1 2