Help

Yummy vanilla!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vanilla tea is a treat to me, I utterly love the smell. This tea is organic and smell wonderfully. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Excellent vanilla tea

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this vanilla tea .Nice aroma.

good tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quite good tea, but anything outstanding. I recommend to try, it is pleasant to some, some - No. Taste natural, without artificial aromatizator. Excuse for bad knowledge of English :) Неплохой чай, но ничего выдающегося. Рекомендую попробовать, некоторым нравится, некоторым - нет. Вкус натуральный, без искусственных ароматизаторов.

The best of the flavored teas

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All of St. Dalfour's teas are nice. But this is by far my favorite. Distinctive but not overpowering. And, unlike black cherry, the vanilla not only IS natural, it also tastes natural.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Outstanding quality tea and a really nice flavor. The vanilla is extremely mild, and the main taste is of the tea itself, but overall it is a really yummy tea and so enjoyable. I love it especially with a big dollop of cream in it!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not much of vanilla in it, but not bland altogether

Make up your own mind, but not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand the reviews on this one. There is no taste what so ever, bland city! St. Dalfour teas are great, but this one and the Earl Grey are terrible. All the other ones have great flavor, these 2 don't.

Not vanilla at all..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love vanilla SO MUCH... But this tea doesn't taste vanilla at all. Ordinary black tea.

tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not really connected to taste Does not feel natural

Totally tasteless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No matter how many teabags I put in my cup I still couldn't get much flavor. I won't buy this again