Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Customers should note that this is black tea flavored with peppermint, rather than pure peppermint tea. It tastes really good, and to my surprise is actually very good with milk.

Not my Cup of Tea

Posted by NBPT10 on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like peppermint but for some reason I did not care for the taste of this peppermint tea. I am use to loose tea that I purchase from organic farms here in the US. Peppermint is an excellent digestive herb and calmative. It can settle an upset stomach. On a plus note this tea is organic. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my iHerb Home page by clicking on my handle name above and read more of my reviews. Peace and good health

It's not a herbal tea It's a black tea floavored peppermint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is good but it's a black tea.

NOT peppermint tea!

Posted by ErinKannon on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is organic Ceylon tea. There is NO peppermint leaf in this product at all! I noticed white flecks in the teabags so tore one open. Inside I found tea leaves and small chunks of peppermint CANDY. I am so so disappointed in this product and this company. I like the taste because of the candy/sugar, but it's not peppermint tea.

Best peppermint tea made

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is fantastic! I've tasted others but this French product is unequivocably the BEST!!!

High Quality LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm one of those people who buys tea wherever I go and I also drink peppermint tea everyday to keep me from feeling bloated throughout my day PEPPERMINT TEA IS THE ANSWER!! I don't care for the super minty peppermint teas so for me this was perfect!! I do agree that this taste SOOO good with a bloop of almond milk as well! Definitely recommend!!

Delicioso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hace poco he comenzado a integrarme en el mundo del te y debo decir que esta variedad me parece muy buena. El aroma a peppermint se siente desde un principio y el sabor es delicioso.

Black tea with peppermint aroma

Posted by IdaEmilii on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I ordered this tea I thought that this was peppermint tea (I admit that I didn't pay too muct attention to product info). When the order arrived I was first a bit disappointed, but this tea quickly became my favorite morning tea! I found this especially tasteful when added some milk. Very fresh peppermint taste and coffein =>perfect way to start the day!

TEA

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good but not as good as traditional medicinals Peppermint tea

Oops! Impending expiration date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Although it says that expiration date is by July 2017 on the description above, the one I received today was by June 2015. It is very disappointing to see the old product, not a freshly packaged one.