Tastes like homemade!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely delicious, tastes like homemade. It has all the bits from raspberry and pomegranate. Very good quality products! I've tried most of them and my favourite St. Dalfour spread is Black Cherry. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Delicious !

Posted by Reviewer3034575 on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A different taste. Not your usual fruit spread. I am going to try ALL the spreads they make.

Great spread!

Posted by Sherri on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My whole family loves this spread. I use it on crackers with some organic peanut butter for snacks. This stuff rocks!

Love the taste!

Posted by Reviewer1498992 on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this jam because it doesn't use white sugar, like most other products. It's just the right sweetness with only natural ingredients.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2416187 on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the fact that the sweetner is grape juice. No guilt at all giving it to my 2 year old grandchild. We both love it.

Natural taste

Posted by Reviewer1319384 on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The raspberry taste is dominant and it is a bit sweeter than I expected, considering it does not contain sugar. I guess it's because it is sweetened with grape juice (as opposed to apple juice). I am very sensitive to artificial tastes, and this jam has truly only a natural taste which is great. Nice natural color as well.

like it very much!

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

received as a sample, small jar which made one of my breakfasts so nice! Very tasty, more raspberry when pomegranate.

Pantry Staple

Posted by JustSarah on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this on a whim, and I will be ordering it with every iHerb order I place in the future. Unless I try another flavor... This fruit spread, seriously, is delicious, and has given me many delicious toast breakfasts. The fruit flavor comes through, it isn't overly sweet like a lot of the jam I can find around here. Love it!

From Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Обожаю эти джемы!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2864650 on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite fruit spread. I received a sample of it last year and ever since then I have been buying it. I just bought the strawberry, blueberry and orange marmalade for our upcoming family reunion so I will have to report on those later. Believe me, if you taste this stuff you'll never want to go back to whatever you were eating before. Oh, and I forgot to mention that the prices are not too steep.