Tasty and healthy for breakfast or lunch

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Healthy, tasty, very convenient to use for a quick meal. No cane sugar, no preservatives.

BLAABÆR!

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ikke noe juks med dette syltetøyet! Man kjenner at det er ekte raavarer, kun sotet med naturlig grapefruktkonsentrat!

Deliciously delicate and sweet

Posted by Reviewer2755443 on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of our favourite jams. It contains real blueberries, although its distribution tends to be concentrated at the top.

Sweet Blueberries!

Posted by Reviewer1309211 on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is delicious, with whole blueberries inside!

Very good!

Posted by 4758815616888977556 on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lots of whole blueberries, great flavor! A nice change of pace on toast or bagels.

Loads of sugar (50%) and horrible taste

Posted by 5178307390145341028 on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The jam doesn't even taste remotely like blueberries. Just very sugary artificial taste (even though it doesn't have artificial ingredients). I was hoping for naturally tasty blueberry jam but was very disappointed. Should have noticed that it has 50% sugar. True home-made blueberry jam usually has 0-5% sugar and the rest is pure wild blueberry. Too bad you can't get it any other way than picking the blueberries from the forest and making the jam by yourself. :(

good bluberry spread!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good bluberry spread!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My family loves these preserves. I don't buy any other brand. iherb.com has the best price and selection available anywhere. The quality is the best and the flavor is real, no sickly sweet sugar or corn syrup junk used. A little goes a long way.

I bought a gift for my parents

Posted by SKClore on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying products for my parents to try. They are working on living a healthier lifestyle. This product was a hit with both my mom and my dad. Once they are finished with this jar, I will have to order again.

yummie!

Posted by Reviewer2491252 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorites! :-)