Properly Formulated Herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

As an herbal practitioner it is important to purchase herbal preparations from a company that knows what it is doing. For instance, St. John's Wort tincture must be made from fresh or freeze dried, not air dried herb. Very good.

This really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

There are good studies to show St John's Wort is effective for mild to moderate depression. I tried a different brand 10 yrs ago: the typical ground herb in capsules. Didn't work despite daily use for several months. But this one is it! I noticed a brighter mood in about 2 weeks. The daily despair was gone. This stuff's a winner!!

Effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product at standard dose is highly effective. The price is good. One bottle lasts a good 30 days.

Worked very well

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find st john's wort doesn't cure depression but it does help me to not dwell for too long on problems. I find something better to think about more easily. Currently I hardly use it though as my Overall situation is not particularly depressing these days. Good product anyway

This product is good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wish I'd learned of this product 40 year ago!!!!!!! (Increase dosage until depression wanes, and that's your dosage level -- which will vary depending on the intensity of the depression. (and sometimes I'll take it preventatively - if I know I'm going into a depressing situation.)

Ms Parker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good item.

Hope in a Jar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I feel irritated or cranky then I take this and my god it is like a magic pill. You know the stuff works when the husband asks if I've taken my supplements. It's a staple now.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All of this manufacturer's extracts are wonderful...!!!

not a huge change

Posted by rawskinny on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I currently use a different brand of St J W and I swapped to this brand, but didn't feel anywhere near as clear with this brand... I'm sure it works in some form, just wasn't helpful for me.

Excellent quality