Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1828062 on Mar 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Some people complain that it is difficult to make tea with this. One solution... buy some small coffee filters. Put one or two teaspoons of Burdock in the middle of the filter. Roll up the edges of the filter together and tie it with a tie wrap. Leave one end of the tie wrap long enough so you can hook it over the edge of your mug. Boil your water in the mug in the microwave (no tie wrap or Burdock or course) then carefully place your newly created tea bag in the water with the hook over the edge. Put a small saucer over the top of the mug to allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes in the hot water. Remove the saucer and place the tea bag on the saucer. You just might be able to reuse it. Been using this tea for a few weeks now. So far I think it might have helped with my acid reflux and also my skin seems smoother especially around my eyes...less wrinkles. The best part is that it clears my sinuses and helps the mucus drain better. Its only temporary though. Want to make it more powerful just mix in some manuka honey to sweeten it up some and who knows what else it might do for you.

Pretty good

Posted by underfundig on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I made tea of this for the first time today. I am not too fond of the smell, but the taste is pretty nice and smooth. I bought this because of it's detoxifying properties to help clear my skin, but the most important thing in the long run is the taste. I could easily drink this everyday.

An effective cooling effect!

Posted by 5463533279571981493 on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and an effective cooling effect! Helps with the red areas on my skin, I use it as tea and as a toner.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1416567 on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good

Star West comes East

Posted by Reviewer1034612 on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good quality.

Starwest Botanicals, Burdock Root C/S, Organic, 1 lb (STR-02364)

Posted by Reviewer2565447 on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very convenient and comparable to ginseng. The company does not communicate well though. I emailed question regarding this product but no reply at all. I got email back from Frontier immediately.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2568128 on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Detoxifies the blood

Good

Posted by 5540796670641365751 on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm satisfied with this product. I use it to detox and clean my blood. I find that this product has a very earthly and soothing taste.

Love this tea.

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a Burdock Root tea drinker and drink this tea regularly. It is an excellent blood purifier. It can however be dehydrating so one needs to drink water as well. Had no problems with it and the quality is good.

Good Product

Posted by funkydharma on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Burdock root is comparable to the extremely expensive burdock I used to get from my herbalist.

1 2