good product

Posted by Reviewer1402603 on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good product! why would a 1 lb product but shipping weight be 4.18 lbs. wanted to re order but not willing to pay for 4.18lbs shipping fee for a 1 lb item???

Good quality!!!

Posted by 4867386967767801238 on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality calendula, great for homemade creams and infused oil. The price is unbeatable and 1 lb is a lot.

Great for salves

Posted by ManxKat on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Made an infused oil for medicinal salves - good herb.

This product is bettter than the one I bought before.

Posted by Reviewer3207643 on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good color, aroma and quality.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The dried flowers are clean, smell good, and cost affordably. Much easier to buy, use, and always have it available than to grow your own and only have it during the harvesting season.

Not really whole flower

Posted by 5131573011464415318 on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to make a calendula/plantain infused oil salve for bee stings to keep in my honey bee yards. The flowers were completely dry and smelled clean. There were a lot of loose petals in the bag but at the same time some flower heads without any petals at all. Either way, I am happy with the product.

Great Deal, Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1005691 on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This item is dried, but the aroma is delightful. I got it to feed to my hens, it makes their yolks bright orange, and they love it. I plan to use some of the flower petals in bread, it's great for coloring. But until I get to baking again, the hens are loving it. This is a huge bag of flowers, I was delighted that there are a LOT of flowers and they are ORGANIC!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1744844 on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good color, and aroma.

good herb, but disappointed with the packaging

Posted by Reviewer1925128 on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I gave it 3 stars because of the price, however I am very dissapointed with this product . I was very happy to find organic calendula, but upon opening this package and pouring the contents, I found multiple stones and dirt within the package. I do not think this company maintains a rigorous monitoring of their products and packaging. After this experience, I think I will think twice before I buy any product from Starwest

Ok