Good for making a bodywash

Posted by Viktorija on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I make a natural bodywash using this water and a natural african black soap, dissolving it in this water.

Good

Posted by livelig on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The scent makes my very sleepy so it's ideal for spraying in the bedroom and on the bed sheets.

Nice flower water

Posted by Arantza on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE lavender scent, but unfortunately this one doesn't keep its smell too long. I like very much because I use it as a spray of "spring water": when it's too hot, over my face to refresh it; after doing my makeup I spray a tiny amount to make it last longer; when my hair is a little frizz I use it to calm it down... Don't you expect any amazing perfume as it is very very light... Despite of it, I recommend it if you're looking something for similar purposes with a clean formulation (water and essential oil -No more).

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

spray nozzle a little tempermental, but otherwise great

Faint smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

smell is faint.

Regular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

El producto me ha gustado, lo que pasa es que para mi gusto personal, huele poco a lavanda. Para solucionarlo he añadido unas gotas de aceite esencial de lavanda y me funciona perfecto como bruma de almohada.

Loving it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this water and its wonderfull lavender scent. I spray it on my face in summer as often as i want. Will buy again.

Pure Water. Waste of money. Regret buying.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

7 dollars for 110ml pure water. Smell and act like pure water, it do nothing.