Not what I expected!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The aroma and flavor of this product is wonderful but be aware that the product is listed as "garlic granules" not minced garlic. It is simply course garlic powder. I was expecting small garlic pieces.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I prefer garlic granules to powder, as the shelf life is a bit longer, and they are just as easy to use. Still mixes well and is not 'grainy' when used in cooking. Yum!

Starwest Botanicals Garlic Granules Organic 1lb

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As long as iHerb sells this we will not even consider purchasing organic garlic granules from any place else!

For My Cows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my cow herd. Natural antibiotic amongst other great qualities. Smells wonderful, and price can't be beat. Will keep ordering - the girls love it!

Oh sweet garlic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Yup, I love garlic and I'd write a poem about it if I could. And these garlic granules are the real deal. Sprinkle it on salad or one eggplants before roasting 'me. Perfect on roasted cauliflowers, too!

Fabulous and convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this for years, and love that these folks charge less. It is always good and I am happy to get it without fillers.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have always preferred the fresher flavor of garlic granules to garlic powder and Starwest's product is very, very nice - no bitterness.

Convenient product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a handy product to have & has great flavour. Great to have if you dont have the real thing & great for making sauces & adding flavour to stirfrys etc. Starwest make provide great products

This product is awesome!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super fresh and pure.

Good quality; this is our second order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Don't overpay for higher priced alternatives. This quality has been tested by our family and found satisfactory in the last year or two. We will now continue to order from iHerb (as long as they've got the most aggressive delivered price out there) for Starwest products like this.

1 2 3