Help

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Other than being well known for its anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus and anti parasites properties, garlic also helps to normalise blood pressure, shorten colds, improve HDL-LDL cholesterol ratio and is anti cancer. I like the taste of garlic but there are times when I am not free to prepare the garlic so this product is good for me. This garlic is USDA organic (from their website) and originates from China. Since most garlic comes from China, this is unavoidable. Pricewise, this is quite cheap and convenient to use. The powder smells and tastes fresh. When used for cooking, it is best to spread it out as thinly as possible. Once in contact with water, it might lump together and it is quite difficult to spread it after that. This is also best to store in a container or dry place so the bag isn’t good for long term storing and the garlic powder might end up caking. Check out my page for more reviews!

I prefer to use fresh garlic instead

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I prefer to use fresh garlic instead after few attempts to use it for cooking purpose.

Potent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This powdered garlic surprised me positively. I was not too keen in dried garlic in the past. I didn't think it tasted like real garlic, but this powder is delicious and fresh tasting! A good, strong taste and smell, and very economical with the 1 lb bag at such a low price. Thanks, iHerb, for carrying these quality products!

Origin:China

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't believe I missed that tidbit. Won't order again.

Simply the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product by mistake as I wanted granules and not powder, when I opened the pack and smelled it I was surprised. It is like using fresh garlic. A little is enough, mixed it into some regular butter and I have my perfect garlic butter. The best garlic powder I have ever used, the flavour is bursting

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is tasty and quite potent--a little bit goes a long way. Use it in marinades, salad dressings and more. A great deal at this price and it is organic, too.

Garlic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had the time yet to put this powder into capsules... it smells great!!!

Very good garlic powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great garlic powder!

Awesome!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect condition, great quality, fast shipping. Can't ask for more!

Strong and good taste.