Great Value

Posted by HayesNg on Oct 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great value though the flavor is lighter than what I expected, it lack the slight bitterness from normal green tea. But consider the price, I would say fair buy. If you looking for some stronger green tea like me, you can try the "Starwest Botanicals, Organic Chunmee Green" also from iherb. Just an extra 2 bucks, taste a bit better.

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking gunpowder tea for a while and thought that buying organic would be a smart thing to do. Except this doesn't taste the same as what I have been drinking. I know there are many different green teas but I didn't know that the gunpowder green tea also can differ from brand to brand. This has a smokey taste which I don't like. Also the colour is not the same; as someone else has already mentioned it is yellow/brown and not as green as what I was used to. It's still quite drinkable. I'll finish this package but won't order this again.

Lovely taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has a lovely taste, is mild and doe not get bitter.

so so green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is not green ,but brown when brewed. the sencha green tea i herb sells is much much better. this tea is "grocery store quality"..not the usual Iherb stuff. it is low cost tho

Satisfied

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavor!

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At least 200 cups of green tea depending on how you do it is a superb value for at $12.35. The quality is quite exceptional.

Ok for everyday drinking

Posted by SavoringLife on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Looking at the price, it is an alright tea for everyday drinking. Nothing uber fantastic though

Taste terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea is not true gunpowder. It's loose leaf, as opposed to the tightly wound ball of true gunpowder green. Also, has no flavor and leaves a nasty aftertaste in my mouth. Will not purchase again.

I love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you like a tea with a robust flavor this is it.

Suberb Product !

Posted by mammdonnan on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this brand and I´m a green tea junkie :-) so this is worth your money and more :-)

1 2 3 4