very grainy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This indigo mixed up very grainy, as though it had a bunch of sand in it. I have used indigo many times, and this has never been a problem. It seemed to rinse out okay, considering. I mixed it with Henna, and I think the stain was decent. I will use what I have left, as I don't want to waste money, but I won't repurchase.

Very poor quality indigo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used indigo ('henna black powder') for many years. This is the first time I ordered it from iHerb and also the first time it didn't dye my hair at all. I tried two more times since I ordered a big fat bag of indigo powder but alas, nothing happened, not an inkling of colour deposit in my hair. Very disappointed. Money down the drainage.

Grainy and unstable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The powder is rather grainy and not easy to handle with. It seems to be dry when applying at to hair, but afterwards it soaks. It dries out the hair and requires conditioning afterwards. Even together with conditioning it does not leave the hair shiny. And i didn't notice any hair thickening, as it used to be with henna earlier. The overall result isn't worth the efforts, because the colour is very unstable, too. I would return unused packages, but international shipping would be costly.

Starwest Botanicals Henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great Product. Easy to mix and gives a nice black color in short a period. I used this for my hair as a deep conditioner. It is easy to apply, but it is quit heavy. It takes a long time to wash out but well worth it in the results you will get. Remember to do a moisture treatment afterwards.

excellent!

Posted by Gelmask on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this very much

Black henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dye my hair and the color looks good.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This henna gives a good coloring. for grey hair, u have to apply it more than once (after first using henna).

Thanks

Posted by olejon86 on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good!!!

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fine texture makes for a creamier mix and ease of application. Satisfactory colour.