iHerb listed expiry date having problem

Posted by 5094179571590828341 on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is good and I love it. However, I had noticed that the listed expiry date from iHerb was totally different from what I personally check with Starwest as there is no expiry date on the package. I had received my package on 3 Aug 2016. The listed expiry date on iHerb is until 2021. When I gave the details to Starwest, they were telling me that it should be 2018! Which pretty much disappointed me and feel like cheating from iHerb for more than 2 year time different!

Beware this herb is OLD

Posted by Reviewer2126076 on Nov 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There was no color or smell to this lavender. Very dissappointed, especially since I bought two packages. Also, no packaging date. I have never been dissappointed with Frontier -there packages are fresh and dated. Thank You

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1342133 on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But not as great quality as I get in France.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value! Terrific smell, very big volume. I put some in my tea and it takes only about 5-10 flower to make the tea fragrant. This packet will last for years!

Beautiful scent

Posted by 4802845202577034858 on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I an a restorative yoga teacher. I made eye pillows with a small portion of lavender in each. My students ask me all the time about the wonderful scent and relaxation inducing effects of the lavender in the pillows. This is a great value.

Great deal!

Posted by 5378316168109236937 on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Heavenly scent.

Amazing value!

Posted by 5594929971762012217 on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wow! I wasn't expecting such a big pack until it arrived! Made many fragrance sachets for wardrobes and pillow. Smell is not overpowering but also not strong enough to act alone as fragrance for rooms. Might need to add some essence for a more lasting smell but overall is great. The zipper bag however, was damaged the moment I opened the bag. The entire zip came off even though I tore along the indicated line. However, it was packed and shipped in another zipper bag which helps to seal in the fragrance after opening. Good!

The scent doesn't last

Posted by KatySeventy on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to fill small sachets and keep with our clothes. I was surprised how much I got for my money. However, I feel the scent evaporated quite fast. It could be I'm inexperienced with making such satchets, but it could also be that it isn't of highest quality?

Its perfect

Posted by Reviewer1280972 on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Honestly exactly what I ordered. Everything smells so wonderful when I open the package... There is nothing else you could even ask for ... the lavender flowers were just that-beautiful lavender flowers off the stems. I have no complaints from this package. It was what I wanted. The the little night pillows I've made are perfect and will be enjoyed as Christmas gifts and I've made a tincture and a vinegar for cleaning from some of the lavender flowers also... I still have enough to enjoy for the next idea I have...

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer1266772 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's great aroma and big volume!

1 2