tasteless but good for your liver detox...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

may i suggest you grind the seeds before using and add some tasty aromatic tea of herb to it as this is pretty tasteless on its own.you can add Dandelion for a liver detox complex infusion...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Fresh and Delicious

Posted by zsuzsa on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you look on the Starwest Botanicals website, you'll see the standards they have and how high they really are. A much-trusted company and a fantastic product. I grind the seeds and put a tbs in my smoothie or in a glass of homemade kefir for a super tonic. A+

Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Two of my dogs have high liver readings and the milk thistle ground up real fine has brought the readings to normal

Fresh Organic Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using milk thistle in morning smoothies for a long time - but this is the best I have used. It seems when I buy it in bulk at the local co-op, the product is 'tire', whereas this purchase has a very fresh taste. Some things are best local - this is best purchased straight to me in an airtight bag.

Bought for my horse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used these to grind up and give to my horse to detox. Worked great!

great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

big bag at good price. nice whole seeds that I throw in my morning shake of nutrition

Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like that the bag is zip lock! I store it in the freezer to preserve freshness. I grind it to a powder (coffee grinder) and add to smoothies. Haven't made a tea yet but I will.

best thing for your liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Value

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I and my dogs take milk thistle, so this is a great way to buy it. I love iHerb and I love Starwest.

Good product