Great Stuff!!!!

Posted by Pamm8577 on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Trust me the bag is much bigger then the picture I was quite surprised when I got the bag, its huge, so you get alot of it. And smells so good! So its fresh, and you put it in a quart jar & pour boiling water over it & let it steep for 10 hours and drain the leaves & drink it the next morning & its so good! Its supports the Adrenal Glands which we all need because of daily stressors. I felt calm pretty soon after I drank the tea. Lot better then buying pre-packaged! Good For Energy too! Its awesome!

Always want to have this (if fresh 5-star, if old,dry 1-star)

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells fresh out of the bag. Good for tea alone or mixed with chaparral leaf cilantro bugleweed for something to bind with aluminum heavymetals. It has boron organically which is what you want. Steep it rinse hair with it sip it gargle do what you like it's all good. Uh-oh. second order came in bone dry - like 3 years old dry, low vitality. A company should not let this happen to a popular product like this.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1500565 on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really good tea, and it tastes fresh. I will never buy pre-packaged tea again. :)

Love it!

Posted by Trinity on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells very fresh and the bag is big - actually bigger than I expected. I take it as a blood purifier. I have problems with my hair due to excessive stress and my periods are quite long as well. I try to get a cup or two of nettle tea every day, as well as horsetail tea, and they help to reduce my long and painful periods. I used to take the capsules, but decided to switch to teas as they're more natural - there are no binders or fillers in them. I sometimes take a freeze-dried capsule or two as well, but definitely prefer the teas. No sugar, no honey, just pure teas - I happen to like their natural taste.

Satisfied with product & delivery

Posted by 5631561766400562393 on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't expect to receive in quite a short time! Bought this as a hair tonic and I can tell the difference from 1st use :)

Nettle Leaf

Posted by 5666367458754208734 on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good size bag for a decent price.

Too dry, flaky

Posted by 5518753871894220117 on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed in this product. Not as fresh appearing as Frontier. Not as fresh appearing as the product from Frontier.

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cheap, good quality. Don't know if it works for me yet, but I am happy with the product. Can't use more than a spoonful in smoothies before you taste the nettle leaf though. Wish it came as a fine powder, but nothing that a food processor can't solve I think.

Economical and high quality

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a nice smokey flavor, much better than the boxed tea bags I had previously tried, and much more economical. The calming, stabilizing effect comes with great nutritional content.

Tasty and fresh