Fine, but depends on what you want.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do not mind this oregano product. However, there is one important thing you need to know. Some silly person here claimed that this is not oregano, but that is false. It most certainly is oregano, but it is vulgar oregano, which is very powerful, smelling just like oregano oil that you buy, because this is the type of oregano that is used to make oregano oil. It is different from the milder oregano that most people are used to buying in the supermarket.

lots of oregano--smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just want to alert people that the one pound of dried oregano that I ordered filled four one-quart mason jars with wonderfully fresh dried oregano, full of oregano scent. From my research, dried herbs stay fresh for 1-3 years. I use a lot of herbs in my cooking, so expect to use them within this time period. At .60 cents per ounce, definitely a savings even to buying the in bulk by the ounce at my local organic market. If you don't need this much you could share with friends.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From what I can tell, this oregano is of good quality and I sure like the taste! Strong and fresh! I like the big bag too, as that makes it very economical, just make sure to store it in an airtight container away from heat/sunlight. Very happy with this purchase, and I will buy again when I need more.

Origanum Vulgare

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just wonderful, very fresh, you can't find here in Japan.

This is Oregano, much better than our local stores have.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is it! Healthy and taste good, and costs almost nothing. Thank you for this brand herbs.

meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good smells strong ! yet not th thing I was looking 4! Iraq produces th best of that stuff

POOR QUALITY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Compare to another brand that sells real dry and crushed oregano leaves I can observe that Starwest product is of poor quality , mainly made of the wood of the plant , very few leaves , too bad ....

smells awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really good stuff... high quality, smell is totally awesome!

Smells great, tastes great, and it's organic too!

Posted by philosophicalcat on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This arrived in a larger package than I anticipated, and I've ordered other spices from the same company. The zip-lock back is an excellent feature. Eventually, I'll transfer it to a glass jar. Excellent price!

Good Quality

Posted by HayesNg on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell Good, taste good. I use this for make some wonderful herbal bread.

1 2