Many Health Benefits

Posted by greenspots on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've taken two or three teaspoons of this organic cayenne powder a day, in about three or four ounces of warm water, for about a year and a half. I have Raynaud's disease and before I started taking the cayenne, my hands and feet were ALWAYS cold, even in the summer. A short time (I don't remember exactly how long it was) after starting taking the cayenne, I was shocked to realize my hands and feet were no longer cold. I don't even have to wear socks to bed in the winter, like I used to. Cayenne is great for circulation, as well as many other things. I feel Starwest Botanicals is a very good brand and highly recommend it.

Just the trick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Definitely a great benefit to anyone experiencing inflammation. I love it taken by the tablespoon in a homemade tomato soup with cornbread...goes down better for me than in hot drinks, and I feel the effects within 30 min. from the pain disappearing in my hip to the strong heat in my feet...circulation is never a problem when I remember to take my cayenne!

Good & Hot!

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cayenne has a nice flavor and is hot enough to satisfy.

Cayenne!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Potent cayenne. I use 1 tsp. of this cayenne in an organic apple cider vinegar drink 3X daily.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great quality

cayenne increases circulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great buy!! definitely!

Organic cayenne

Posted by karishma on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase of this cayenne. Very happy with quality.

A fire

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Potent

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's very difficult to find cayenne powder here in Thailand. It was great to see iherb stocking it and with the cheapest possible shipping.

very hot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good and fresh but very hot