Disappointed

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not only the bag had a defective zip which didn't close, but the content was more than half wilted/rotten leaves - it didn't smell fresh at all.

Peppermint Leaf Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had never made tea before except using tea bags. Either this tea has exceptional flavor or loose leaf tea is the way to go. Much better flavor than my peppermint tea bags. I make a few cups ahead but even the last cup tastes fresh and flavorful. I simmer it, pour through my strainer into a glass jar, and sip it throughout a day or 2.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works as a good anti-spasmodic so great for those with IBS. Quality of product is excellent.

Strong fragrance and flavour.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I grow my own peppermint to make tea, and decided to buy a bag to substitute when there wasn't a lot in the garden, or I just didn't feel like venturing outside. I didn't expect to be as satisfied as I was with this product, as soon as I opened the bag there was an incredibly strong peppermint fragrance and the leaves looked fresh and green. The taste is also impressive and strong. It is a fine substitution for fresh, homegrown peppermint and I think that says a lot. Will buy again.

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Upon opening the bag my sinuses and eyeballs froze from the minty aroma. Made my own "Moroccan" mint green tea and is so much better than any that I have purchased. I mixed it with one of starwest botanicals green teas. So 2 lbs of mint green tea for 22 dollars.

A wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy fresh mint and leave it for a couple of days to dry. It was the first time I purchased dried mint and I love it. The smell is so good and the taste is even better

Pleasant Home Remedy For Stuffy Nose and Congestion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This products always comes with a fresh fragrance of inviting peppermint. For my allergies, this is the best!

Really impressed with the freshness of this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The moment you open the bag you can smell the great peppermint smell, just no comparision between this tea & tea bags. The flavour is fantastic, its organic & great value. You can just keep adding water to your plunger until it runs out of taste:)Peppermint tea is great after a meal as it aids digestion & is great for settling the stomach.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It makes a fine drink on its own and it's pretty concentrated too! When I've depression, it helps lighten some of my mood. Also helps some in soothing my stomach which has been having all sorts of digestive issues.

Great peppermint for tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great peppermint for tea!

1 2 3