Vitamin C

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Rose hips are particularly high in vitamin C content, one of the richest plant sources available. So, thay are used to help prevent colds and influenza as well as treating rheumatoid arthritis (for joints). BUT be CAREFULL - it is really strong powder. Use it no more than two teaspoons per day. Otherwise it can make you sleepy, or worse - make your heart pulsate very quickly. You can use it with jam, jelly, syrup, marmalade. It will make sweet sour taste and healthy as well.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product serves as very cheap source of food based vitamin C! Vitamin C is a well known antioxidant that is known to reduce high blood pressure, help protect from the cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, stroke, prevent cancer, kidney stones, boost immune system, helps to detox by binding to heavy metals, pro moting healings in cells, support good bacteria while destroying bad bacteria, protect from environmental toxins, osteoporosis, support collagen in maintaining healthy skin and many others! Vitamin C has over 80 years of research, over thousand studies and a very safe record even if taken at high doses. What is best about this product it consists of natural Vitamin C and its co factors, Natural Vitamin C complex are known to work in synergy with bioactivity up 10-30 times more than isolated Vitamin C! In addition, its co factors like rutin, bioflavonoids come with its set of their own benefits as well! This product is organic as well. It tastes sweet and is very fresh. It is pretty sticky/starchy in nature and does not mix very well, even with a blender bottle. It will even stick to your teeth if you eat it. Because of the nature of its taste, it does not combine well with other powders and works well as a standalone. The rose hips come in a poor quality zip lock bag so you might want to store it in a container and keep it dry area (or it will cake after a while). It is often out of stock so be sure to stock up whenever it is in stock! Check out my page for more reviews!

Top quality!

Posted by olofpersson on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell and colour! Seems full of goodness! Tried other brand before and it's not even close.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been reading a lot about rosehip powder in the treatment of joint problems in dogs as I have an 8 year old Westie who was diagnosed when he was about 4 with arthritis. Because of this, his walking has been limited and he always limped after a walk. I started him on rosehip powder about 3 months ago (I initially purchased a brand in Australia) and I have noticed a marked improvement in his mobility and his whole demeanor. He is more active, happy to go for a walk, appears to have less pain and his limp has all but disappeared. I give him half a scoop once a day mixed with his food. He loves it and there is never any problem about him clearing his bowl. This is a great product at a very competitive price and I am extremely happy with the effects of it for Hugo. I am considering taking it myself as I have arthritis in my fingers which some days is very painful.

Awesome Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I took the synthetic form of Vitamin C for years and this just feels so much better. I sweeten it with Stevia and it tastes great, kind of like papaya. I recommend pressing down on the package when it arrives to bust up the clumps of powder that seem to form.

Great tangy tasting rose hip 很香和一点酸。

Posted by Theeaglelover on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I mix a teaspoon rose hip, half teaspoon ginger powder and the juice of half a lemon in my morning drink to perk the body up. It's sour, so I put one teaspoon of honey in my mouth first before drinking. Find this way better to coat throat w honey first before drinking rather then mixing the honey into drink.

Great natural source of vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't get sick anymore since incorporating rosehip powder into my foods. I put it in my oatmeal, but it goes great in smoothies, or as an extra secret ingredient in sauces

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Alternative source of vitamin C, with this no more colds

FABULOUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I make my own caps with this and Amla Powder, FAB.

Super on smoothies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super on smoothies. A natural way to get vit C.