Help

Great!

Posted by underfundig on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I make tea of this and I think it has a really nice taste. And you get a lot for the money! Rosemary is supposedly caffeine free, though it doesn't say anything about caffeine on the packaging. Rosemary also has a lot of health benefits, though I find it hard to say if I have noticed a change since I started to drink this or not.

Wonderfully Fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For the price, buying organic is worth it. The rosemary was fresh, fresh, fresh. I store in a tight tupperware, it lasts close to a year.

A quality product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Starwest Botanicals are an excellent choice for quality organic herbs, both culinary and medicinal. iHerb makes purchasing them even easier and more cost effective. Thank you, iHerb! A tea of rosemary and sage is not only comforting and delicious, it will also help your brain!

loved it!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

nice delivery and nice product. but i think it would be betther if there's product in a half pound:D

Rosemarinus officinalis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very fresh I'll buy again.

Fresh and full of flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We will definitely order again.

ROSEMARY LEAF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for a mouth rinse due to its natural properties...antimicrobial, antiviral & antibiotic. Rosemary is part of the mint family. I use it as a seasoning along with roasted garlic & course blk pepper...super delicious.

Starwest Botanicals, Rosemary Leaf Whole Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this Rosemary.It has a delightful taste and aroma and a little goes a long way. I am able to reuse a filled mesh tea infusor at least twice before refilling it with more Rosemary.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I make strong rosemary tea to relax myself at night. I also put it on my skin and hair before going to bed. It's great for you.

Starwest Botanicals, Rosemary Leaf Whole