tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found this at a local store and really liked it. The store doesn't seem to carry it anymore so I was glad to find it here. It's soothing and slightly sweet. I like that it's caffeine free. perfect for cold winter nights.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All right, mild

Light and nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time trying a honeybush tea. If you like vanilla rooibos tea, you should give this a try. This tea is a lot milder compared to rooibos but it's very smooth and just as nice. I reach for this when I want something sweet and light.

Best Stash Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vanilla Honeybush is the best Stash Product ever. Great Taste.

Love the smell and taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such yummy herbal tea. I might prefer it to camomile, peppermint, berries types. However, all teas have their own function. If my tummy isn't feeling very happy, I will have to drink peppermint still. But this tea is a great addition to your range at home, and certainly makes your night cuppa a relaxing happy one. I drink it at anytime of the day actually!

¡Rica!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Su sabor me recuerda ligeramente a la manzanilla, el toque de vainilla la hace diferente. ¡Puede que repita! ¡Pero hay tantas de esta misma marca!!!

One of my favorites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A mild tasting tea for any time of day.

Very good tea !

Posted by Debby29 on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good price, too

Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the ONE herbal tea, (out of six other caffeine free Altiva brand common ones,) that my daughter will drink. She describes it as apple- cider-like, and adds little, if any, sweetener. Thank you Iherb and Stash!

1 2