Excellent tea

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried and i loved it. I would recommend this one for everyone who wants to get a glimps of tea and who doesn't like to drink one moring tea. Very strong smell and good taste. I will buy again for sure. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

My friend loved it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as a gift for a friend who loved the taste. It contains soy and citric acid however my friend does not have food allergies.

from israel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

most of the teas in this packages are tasteless and some of them smell like chemicals.

great mix

Posted by catalina on Mar 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I loved all the flavours, great mix!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful way to get to taste many different teas! I liked all of the teas inside this box. There were two tea bags of each taste, so I used 9 myself and added the other 9 to a tea bag advent calendar I've made for my tea-loving mom.

nice sample pack..you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not my cup of tea taste wise but great for a casual present....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

I wanted to like this herbal tea sampler...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am always looking for caffeine free tea that I like. I love tea, but I prefer black tea, or other teas that usually have caffeine, so I am always on the lookout for an herbal tea that I will like. Sadly, I didn't really care for any of the teas in this sampler. I think I'm just not a huge herbal tea fan. Although I do like some of the celestial seasonings herbal teas better than the ones in this sampler. I will not buy this again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i like a new taste each cup,this is perfect for that :)

Great selection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stash is my favourite brand of teas, they're quite affordable, and the selection in this sampler it's simply amazing

Best Way to Find out what You Like

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great way to try the different flavors, I gave some away so others could try them too and find out what to order.