Good

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this tea after I realized I needed to use city tap water or spring water to steep it. Reverse Osmosis water makes lousy tea.

The real thing

Posted by Reviewer3232468 on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A real black tea, tasty and delicious.

Great tasting.

Posted by MinimahThePoet on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea is pretty good if you ask me. I drink it with a tablespoon of molasses and it goes down quick smoothly. It is soothing for my mornings.

Dependability With Stash Teas

Posted by 4644150951888082198 on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stash Tea, coming from Oregon, is a entity unlike anything else because every single tea I have ever tried that they have offered is different, delicious and addicting. The reason I buy Stash Breakfast Blend from iherb is because I can; I know I can find it and buy it at iherb, unlike trying to locate it in Silicon Valley where the demand is always greater than the supply in retail stores. The Stash Breakfast Blend is strong, an excellent choice in the morning for the first cup of tea (I drink tea all day long so I know how various teas work differently throughout the day). Because the tea is 100% organic the flavor is "straight" and not muddled up with chemicals or fillers. The Breakfast Blend is unlike any other "breakfast" tea that I have tried created by someone else. I find it delicious, which is why I drink it daily. Oh, tea has been found to be very healthful when drunk on a regular basis, which is one more great reason to try Stash teas.

great tasting

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I gave up coffee about 6 months ago and switched to tea. This black tea tastes great, no bitterness at all.

Nice!!!