Not that good cherry taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is not very cherry tasting even when adding a little more than suggested. I am a little disapponited as i have other diet drinks with good flavors wish this was one of them as i love cherry flavor.

Great taste

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just love the fresh taste of this drink mix! The cherry flavor is crisp and fresh, just like it should be.

So good!

Posted by Redseishi on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I usually dont like artificial cherry taste, but ordered this after tasting a sample. These drinkmixes taste refreshing and delicious!

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These stevia crystals are delicious! I've recently been trying to cut out splenda and other artificial sweeteners from my diet, and am really happy to have found this stevia line. I add these crystals to smoothies, oatmeal, water, tea and even sometimes over foods like squash!

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This one is the best so far!

Hong Kong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

OK strong after taste

Should be called Xylita

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Why is this called Stevita when the first ingredient is xylitol? This tastes great, so I'd been drinking it a lot. I wondered what was upsetting my stomach. My stomach wants to get rid of xylitol as quickly as possible. I sure wish I had read the ingredients before I bought four jars. I guess I can keep it on hand in case I ever need a laxative....