YUM YUM YUM!!!

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! I use it in my coffee and milk along with a drop of peppermint and....WOW... I have a delicious coffee drink that tastes just like those $4 drinks I used to buy in a daily basis!!

Stevita Delight Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3013632 on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product for kids. Feel better about using this than white sugared cocoa powder or hot chocolate mix.

I admit to my addiction of chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer3343205 on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My addiction to chocolate is easily satisfied by Stevita Delight, Chocolate Flavored Stevia. With adding two tablespoons of this product to a cup of hot water and several drops of Stevia extracts, this addiction is easily satisfied. My only compalaint is that this product is not sold in a larger container. Don't be afraid to experiment with extracts which are calorie free.

Great for baking!

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We haven't tried this as a hot chocolate drink yet. I have used it to make gluten & sugar free muffins for my husband. It's nice b/c the stevia in this mix is enough to sweeten the entire batch of muffins and I don't have to add any more stevia.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2409487 on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Save yourself a little money and calories by using this in your morning coffee along with a little milk. A great substitute for that latte and tastes great, plus, no artificial flavors or sweetners! yum!

Perfect

Posted by charlottemsk on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My fave chocolate drink when sweetened with stevia or erythinol.

Perfect for chocoholics

Posted by 5337899668410719560 on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product, and can't live without it! I mainly use it to boost chocolate/cocoa-taste and sweetness in anything where I add cocoa. A staple in my cupboard...

Taste well

Posted by Reviewer3280775 on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think i used to much to much to make my hot choc. it was very bitter. If you love choc like i do, please order this u won't be disappointed at all

Chocolate Delight Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1393855 on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor and desolved well into my coffee.

not that great

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

too sweet and too chocolatey. maybe I just haven't given it a chance