Help

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried Wisdom natural chocolate flavor and I would say that this one is even more tastefull. You need less drops to feel the chocolate taste in the same amount of liquid. You have to try it.

Best liquid stevia

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really like the squeeze bottle design (without the dropper) and the fluidity of the droplets is also something to marvel at. The taste is also quite awesome as it totally upgrades my normal black coffee to something distinctly more mocha-ish without adding tons of calories (none actually) Very worth your money!

bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

sorry but this is awful. tastes worse then cough medicine. the first hit is overpowering alcohol followed by a bitter aftertaste - yuck!

Tastes just like chocolate!

Posted by SarahBooBearsBabe on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have never tried stevia before ordering this product. I thought it would have a little fake chocolate flavour and it would be watered down a bit. But instead, as soon as I opened the lid all I could smell was delicious chocolate! It has such a strong chocolate flavour yet not too overpowering and it is very sweet. So you only need a little bit and the whole bottle will last for ages. I have it in my coffee for more of a mocha taste, also in my oats, yogurt and even on my fruit, SO YUMMY!! When ever I get chocolate cravings I take out my stevia and make a healthy snack, so much better than ordinary, sugar filled chocolate bars! I have to say I am very impressed and I will definitely be ordering this and many other flavours again! Also the packaging was very good, all sealed in its own bag and sitting on top so it wouldn't be squished by everything else :)

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't usually prefer stevia as a sweetener in chocolate but I'm surprised to find that this product actually works well in combining the two. Thumbs up!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Stevia as a sweetener, and this is particularly great in cocoa smoothies and the chocolate flavored Yogi tea! Very happy!

Doesn't taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stevia has an artificial chocolate taste and a hint of alcohol. Won't use it, back to stevia powder.

not so good