Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer2223848 on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this mainly to sweeten water. However before you even put enough of the stuff in to start tasting like "strawberries" it gets horribly bitter (I love stevia extract but this stuff is vile). Other than that it really doesn't taste like strawberry and gives my food this awful smell of cough syrup. I really wanted to like this but I can't find any practical uses for it.

BEST. STEVIA. EVER.

Posted by Reviewer1652066 on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my apple cider vinegar and water, and my kids won't stop asking for it, now. They like that drink better than fruit juice, which is fine by me! I have used this in smoothies, ice cream, oatmeal, just about anything I can think of, and I'm STILL trying to find more ways to use it! I love it.

Ok flavor

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This flavor was good but I think the peach flavor was better/tasted more natural. I like the bottle with the built-in dropper.

Flavour is ok, but you need to use a lot

Posted by 5579739940349203331 on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the flavor of this product, but you need quite a few drops to flavor your water or whatever you are flavoring (I'd say up to 20 drops). I prefer the Now stevia products.

Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2022270 on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorites. I add it to cereal and diluted herbal drinks.

great

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

tastes really good

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried the strawberry and I think is excellent, I like the flavor a lot, use it in my morning shake. Sometimes I add a little agave syrup if want extra sweetness. The toffee was my favorite, now I think strawberry is, with toffee a close second.

Good taste and smell

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it really is good in water and tee and can be used in cakes as a flavor

Love Stevita!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful strawberry flavour! Pure bliss in plain yoghurt!!

My favorite

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My absolute favorite! Great, natural strawberry taste. Good with ice cream, smoothies, or just with plain water. I even added some drops on a pancake! Delicious!

1 2 3